Creative Commons License

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Journal #1

 Good Evening :)

Welcome to my blog. I am sure you are wondering what is up with the older posts on here. In high school, I was in AICE media studies where I had a big final project that I was required to keep my teacher updated constantly, so we made blog posts on blogger. 
A little about me, I am 20 years old and I am from Fort Lauderdale. My mom has two French Bulldogs that  am obsessed with. I live here in Tallahassee with my wonderful boyfriend who is studying Chemical Engineering here. My major is Public Health with a minor in Education and Chemistry. I aspire to go to Physician Assistant school after I graduate, I hope that having some background in Public Health will make me a better PA. 
When the world shut down for COVID in March of 2020, I was a senior in high school. We were initially just told that we were not going to come back after Spring Break for one week, and we we went almost 2 weeks with no instruction periods. Soon we all got on Microsoft Teams. Initially, it was a very hard adjustment. If you read back on some of my posts here, you can see how COVID impacted my project and myself. Using Zoom and Teams is now super common and super easy. There really was no choice but to adapt to 100% online, and now almost all classes have some online aspect.
The resources I most commonly use are Quizlet. I love Quizlet. I believe in order to really learn you need to memorize first, once it is in your head you can start using the words/terms/ideas and then you really integrate it into your learning. Another online resource me and every other FSU student is Canvas! There is really no good learning resources on Canvas, but documents and resources my Professors posts are really 

No comments:

Post a Comment