Creative Commons License

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Blog Journal #9

I enjoyed EME2040. It is so hard to believe that it is almost over! Time goes by fast when you are having fun. I was in an online section of the class. Being asynchronous  allowed for me to be more flexible and I could really take it at my own pace. It is great as a student. I imagine it could be difficult for an instructor since student usually submit their assignments at the last minute, but it is what it is. 


Open educational resources are teaching/learning materials made for teachers to be able to easily use them in their classrooms. They are usually licensed so teachers do not have to worry about getting in trouble with copyright and such, learning cannot be copyrighted. This website  allows for teachers to easily search throughout all the OERs. It also hosts a community so you can communicate with other teachers as well. 

Powerpoint is a little difficult for me to use. Word and excel are the hardest however, since in high school I was supposed to get Microsoft office certified, thankfully COVID hit and I never had to finish. In hindsight, those skills would still be pretty useful as a teacher, oh well. So I Had an organic chemistry 2 exam tomorrow, Monday the 3rd, so I was pushing this classes assignments to the last minute. After doing some grade calculations, the only way I do not get an F on my transcript is if I drop the class. So I submitted the late assignment token so I do not have a screenshot right now but I will when I complete it. The assignment is great for teaching future educators how to make a good ppt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment