Creative Commons License

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Blog Journal #8



The web design assignment taught me a lot of things. There are many small ways to make a website that makes your life easier as a teacher. The web design assignment was a little bit difficult to do on weebly. I felt like that resource was a bit outdates, I am sure there are easier ways to make a website.  Here is my website :p

I also feel like Diigo is an older website that could use more updating. I think the website is not super clear to navigate, while I do enjoy the concept it could definitely be better done. I live the fact that it can keep a class or a group of teacher together to be updated on materials. Diigio would make collaborating on a research project very easy thanks to the annotate feature. 

So I really like Padlet a lot because it is really new and makes a perfect online portfolio. It is really easy to navigate through items and visualize each item. Using Padlet like a personal note would be note, so I can highlight important personal achievements so it will be easy to apply to gradschool.  I did find Padlet enjoyable. 

Keeping up with technology is really important. Having things like Continuing Education Credits would make keeping up with technology easier. There is a really big advantage to being up to date to making sure you can stay connected with your students. This is a blog to keep me updates with some new trends in educational technology! 

No comments:

Post a Comment