Creative Commons License

Friday, April 10, 2020

Editing

My favorite part 
let's get right to it 
In post I found that a lot of my shots were shaky (omg really no way) 
So what did I do 
1. I had to reshoot the reshoot 
           Some of the footage was not salvageable 
2. I used an online resource. I download a lot of sketchy things on my computer I have absolutely no idea how I do not have a virus. 
I used this nifty website. I had to upload a lot of my videos and it definitely did help 
was not fast 
I tried to use Filmora as my main editing software but as soon as I told that to my friends I was warned that the software would cause the quality to lessen, and quality of the shots is one of the only things I have going for me right now. So I stuck to my handy-dandy iMovie.  


No comments:

Post a Comment