Creative Commons License

Friday, April 3, 2020

What am I doing In MY Swamp?

I feel sick. I am drowning.  I was informed that even though my Florida Governor DeSantis said graduation requirements would be waved it turns out I still need to sign up for an online PE class. This is so pointless. I did not sign up for this let me tell you that.  
Professional Mode On
One may think that being at home all day every day would result in a lot of work getting done. One may be wrong. Atleast for me, my home is a place of relaxation.  I try my best to associate my home with peace and tranquility. The American School System has lead me to not associate school with peace and tranquility. Since I am home i feel like i do not have to complete anything. 
I cannot move forwards with this project without the footage from my dad.  I have tried many times to show him what I want, but he is not a convincing actor and is taking this as a joke.  That is a big problem that I have.  I took a film class during my freshman year and had to create a short film for my final.  Let's just say everyone was speechless when we presented because no. 1 they had no idea what just happened no.2 the quality of acting was pitiful.  My family also felt that way, so when I try to film this project, they feel it's ok to be goofy.  If we do it right the first time I will stop annoying them with the constant nagging, I do not understand why that is difficult to understand.  
I am not at a complete standstill since I have edited my sister's part, however, my dad's part is integral.

I very much hope you find yourself well <3

No comments:

Post a Comment