Creative Commons License

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Music

After much avail, I choose my song. I found the Free Music Archive.  Because of corona I really feel like I was limited in my filming. I did not feel like my shots really encompassed the drama I was trying to convey so I guess how I choose the music. I wanted to find the most dramatic song I could. It was difficult finding free songs that also fit what I wanted. I typed in "sad" and sorted through many scores until I found Ketsa's "Somewhat Sad".  
At first, I kinda thought someone stole the Harry Potter score. But the more i listened the better it sounded.  As the title gives away, it is * drum roll please * somewhat sad.  The beat is sad but eventually it gets lively and i like encompassing the highs and lows the character will go through.


https://www.freemusicarchive.org/search

No comments:

Post a Comment