Creative Commons License

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Ugh

I am at the point where I have edited everything I have the way I need it. And I think its great, but it is 1 minute and 19 seconds longs. And it does not do a good job of introducing the plot.  I definitely need more footage of my dad. And I'm supposed to be on quarantine since my mom is in contact with corona patients. I am biting my nails now.
I would love to give myself a huge pat on the back because this is what you get for procrastinating. 
Anyways what I need, more close-ups with my sister. Since I have so little time of the actual "drive", I am planning on adding my sister getting ready and nonchalantly glancing over at her welcome package.  Its gonna be more about the process than the actual drive.
The real problem is getting more footage of my dad. He is a salesperson and for whatever reason, his company believes selling timeshares is an "essential business" so he is still open and selling to people who definitely should not be buying a vacation right now.  My dad had to lay off 65 people the other day.  He is scared now since there is no one under him left to fire if they need to fire more. But he has been with his company longer than anyone else he uses that to reassure himself. 

Anyways, 12 days and a lot to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment