Creative Commons License

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

:)

Hello again my lovely
Today we had a delightful discussion with my teacher Señora Stoklosa. New updates and adaptations to online school. So much fun. Like I said in previous blog posts, I expected my media studies class to stay the same in the work given.  She does it fairly unlike other teachers who will remain nameless and anonymous (if they stay on my good side and do not act up).
Developments in my production.
So far I have no music.  The wonderful Matt Champion has yet to reply to my desperate pleas. I am not too worried because I have a feeling that I am going to have to change a few things.

Some nice, royalty-free music
https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Kai_Engel/Satin_1564/Kai_Engel_-_Satin_-_01_Augmentations

No comments:

Post a Comment