Creative Commons License

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Good News!

Turns out my Dad actually had his drive in the attic! Also turns out that my mom has a backup. Why she just decided to share this information I am extremely unsure, however. There are THOUSANDS of pictures on the drive. I am so relieved.  
A little side note there are no baby pictures of me because in 2002 my parents were still getting the hang of digital photographs and cameras and put all the pictures of me on a computer that was fried after a bad thunder/lightning storm      :(
I have picked out about 40 pictures. I am not sure how I am going to execute this, however... Should I print the pictures and then record them? Maybe place them in the same frames changing the pictures out to show that Samantha is growing? Digitally upload the pictures and digitally add them to the opening?
Too many ideas I'm not sure, I would love a group meeting right now😩.

Amid the global pandemic, everything is fine with me. No worries here.  Except my mom is now transferring to the main hospital to take X-Rays of Corona patients since all the Xray techs at her hospital are short-staffed...I am a bit worried about her...Well, I'll let you know how it goes. 
I love you very much!! I hope that by the time you read this everything will be ok again.
Stay safe 
xoxoxo xoxo xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment