Creative Commons License

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Call me Maybe

 Mrs. Stoklosa replied to me that this situation is still ongoing. No one really knows anything which is not super helpful.  This is unexplored territory for almost everyone.  I was supposed to be scheduled for 3 exams this testing season.  And now apparently I do not have any. What a year to be senior. It is so funny how every 100 years something happens. In 1820 we had yellow fever, 1920 the Spanish Flu, and now Corona.  My canvas page is constantly being updated with assignments.  Pointless and unrelated assignments are being posted and it's so dumb.  I know this is starting to sound like a diary entry but this is frustrating.  I do not understand why you are throwing useless assignments at me for no reason. It's more grading and then teachers get cranky because they have to grade so much.  I do not understand.
Anyways back to more important issues: Danni's film that she still has not come up with a title.  The due date is looming and I still have to work on my CCR. At least I'm home all day. Oh wait, how could I forget the million assignments I have due...
I do not want a cheesy name. But cheesy is easy. 
"MOVING" is an idea my Dad gave me. I am not too sure how much it relates to the plot.
"BABY" is my least favorite 
"EXTRA LARGE" I got from a random word generator. It is vague but it seems it needs, to be pertinent to something in my opening. I am not sure what. I like it.
"DRIVE" may be my favorite. I am very indecisive so I probably won't pick my title until April 12 @11:57 😎
A few of my favorite fonts 
(just realized blogger does not accept fonts so screenshot time) 




I did notice I tend to prefer the more "handwriting" type fonts. The film is from the perspective of Samantha, she is a teenage girl. What do (most) teenage girls have? Cute handwriting. Eventually, I will upload a picture of my sister's actual handwriting. It looks like a 3rd grader's chicken scratch. She claims last year one of her teachers called her out on her "great" handwriting and asked her to take notes for a person who was not there that day. I do not buy it.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment