Creative Commons License

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Group Meetings

'Ello Guv'na! Top o' the morrow to you!
Today I had a lovely group meeting with my contemporaries Brianna, Dominic, Juli, and Sophia. It went wonderful.  Like me, some of them did not have a clear and precise plan that they were following.  We all explained our ideas and described how we were going to execute our opening.  My group gave me a wonderful idea.  Since I am showcasing the relationship between a father and his daughter, I should open the film establishing this relationship with pictures!! Luckily I am using a real father-daughter (my father and his daughter) relationship so I have LOADS of pictures! Yay me!
Just a picture I happen to have
on hand
My dad thought he was a local celebrity back in the day so he always had his picture taken...that was before the divorce...Anyways I am very happy to have more direction in my film!! Good thinking, Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment