Creative Commons License

Monday, March 9, 2020

A Little Change

So no more doggy park. My dad is still sick from Tallahassee, and amid all the threats from COVID-19, my family decided it is best to self-isolate.  We are now only leaving the house for school and work. My mom thinks that schools are going to get canceled very soon. 

My Dad is one of the main characters.  If he cannot leave and film I'm not sure where I am going to get most of my footage.  I am very worried. I was thinking that we can just go over to my dad's house and film there.  But I sincerely doubt he is going to want people over.  

I do have the footage of my dad and sister in Tallahassee, so if push comes to shove I can use that.  I am going to out my dad before this project. While Bright Futures sounds really nice to me I do like my father lol. The deadline for this project is sneaking up behind me.  I guess I could start working on the storyboard and those aspects however, I need footage to put together an opening...not very happy. 

Also, my doggy is feeling better.  He is 14 years old and I think we are going to know when its time. I do love that dog but I am not going to keep him alive for my own selfish reasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment