Creative Commons License

Sunday, March 8, 2020

The Lord's Day

Unfortunately, this blog will start with bad news.  My doggy is sick.  He is 14 years old so it might be time.  This is not the dog I will be bringing to the dog park, however, this might affect some of my previous scheduling so I apologize profusely in advance.  

This weekend I tried getting pictures of my family but there is not enough pictures of just my dad and sister in chronological order - I mean that the picture that are just of dad and Samantha are spaced like several years apart so it does not flow nice, big chunks are missing.  

My dad had the master drive with all of the photos in a storage locker that he does not know where the key is.  I am hoping that if I nag him enough he will get off his lazy butt and look for it.

Since my opening is going to take show different places, times, and events I do not know what type of music I am going to use.  I feel like I need a song with words for the beginning, but I am unsure if I want to keep that same music throughout my whole film.  I suppose that I will deal with this once I get more footage.

Good Night, Lovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment