Creative Commons License

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

News


I had my first online class today. Crazy.  The all-glorious Stoklosa debriefed us on what she knows.  On Friday my school announced that it would be canceled until who knows when.  It was a weird week. It felt wrong to have that much time off.  She let us know that our virtual learning is actually going to start on March 30th, which should be quite interesting.  Anyways, TStok did what no other one of my teachers did and let us know what she knows. Thanks to you guys for letting her extend the deadline, I know we are all going to need it.  I am worrying for Dominiq, he was supposed to film a lot of his opening in New York..... I am sure his travel plans were canceled....
My media teacher just said to work on the portfolio as much as we can.  Of course, the Corona Virus will affect us but we have to adapt, its a fluid situation. With all the great techniques she has instilled in us we will be able to overcome.  Also, almost nothing is set in stone. It is your project you can change it.
I do not quite know what this means for me... my dad still does not want people coming over. I have to start picking out the pictures that I want to use for my opening.  I still need the drive from my Dad, however.... oh god I hope the storage unit isn't closed. That would suck so much. Now I am scared. Ok I hope all is well with you and that you stay safe!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment