Creative Commons License

Saturday, February 29, 2020

No Bueno

       ok, so I'm on my way home now.  I was able to sort through some of the footage while my sister took over, but I was not able to really look through everything. All I had was some generic establishing shots. 
       Now that I am looking over what i have, I can see that I really do not like what I have.  I love my family but they are shitty actors.  My sister was extremely adamant about being the main character, so I decided to work alone.  When the time came to start filming, she gets in a bad mood and doesn't want to film.  I can't win with her.  Then my dad is adding crazy statements into his dialogue like how Tati's ( who is now Samantha ) mother died because her breast implants were leaking which gave her sepsis. At this point time was running out it was getting darker and colder and my dad didn't feel good: I felt like not even trying.  

So this is where we got about 1/2 of the shots.  I tried moving around and messing with the tripod but the shadows were too intense and I was losing daylight so I had to just do standard framing.  boringgggggg



To the left is an issue that I could not figure out.  Focusing the camera was hard enough but I was unable to have the background and the foreground properly lit.  Every time I would try to balance out it would just 
shift to the outside of the car being blindingly bright and having the character well-lit, or being able to see outside and having my characters poorly lit.  I am very un-optimistic right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment