Creative Commons License

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

My Story


             I believe I have finally decided on my plot.  A high school senior gets accepted into her dream college, yay! She is ecstatic however her parents (Dad) are not as excited.  He will be losing his baby girl.  I don't want to make this cheesy. Yes, other cheesy productions have been made using this story and I am an amateur, however, I hope a can put a modern spin on it.
             Below I uploaded an extremely brief vague outline of what I believe the opening will encompass. I hope to complete my storyboard next week

🤠




           The main character, Tati, is excited, yet hesitant to be completely thrilled since she can sense to resistance in her family.  She goes to school and her friends are excited, she puts on a mask and pretends to be too.  Her family worries about losing their daughter to the "evils" of college.  Also, Tati has never had to work a day in her life.  Tati will have to get a job in order to support herself thanks to an insane amount it costs to attend.  The film will document her journey from a hopeful senior to a stressed-out freshman.  

No comments:

Post a Comment