Creative Commons License

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Where Oh Where?

            I have been to Tallahassee a total number of 0 times, thus making the Florida State University campus extremely foreign to me.  Unfortunately, I do not have the amazing capability to find, beauty in everything I see thus I have to research exactly where I can film. 



To the left, we see the James D. Wescott building.  Here I think we can take some establishing shots.  Since this area is so "prominently" FSU I believe this is where most of the desirability and the 



"wow, I cannot believe I am really here/ this is gonna be me/ I deserve this" comes in that our actor, Samantha (Mantha for short) will have to portray.



Unfortunately, I was unable to find out the exact location of this picture.  The lighting along with the iconic Spanish Moss (bottom photo) will make some really pretty shots 

Edit: one of my friends who attended   FSU finally got back                             to me and 



informed me that that lighting can be found in most parts at night.














Lastly, Landis Green seems beautiful. Many students hang out in this area, making it a great location for having a realistic background.  The Legacy Fountain along with the flower/garden make for great composure 👍



No comments:

Post a Comment