Creative Commons License

Thursday, February 20, 2020

It needs to be Done

               After 12 years of school, I still cannot time manage efficiently.  I cannot have a productive week where I get 8 hours of sleep if I do not plan everything I have to do.  Hence, I have decided to make a schedule for next week, as next week I will actually be able to film since my family and I will be taking a trip to Tallahassee! (which I am very excited for). Tallahassee is about 7 hours north of where I live, so I will have to make sure I get what I need while I am there.  I am not too worried about this because I do not believe that the actual tour is going to take up that much of the opening time.   
               I will most likely make schedules for every week, so be on the lookout for those.  

No comments:

Post a Comment