Creative Commons License

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Journal 5


I never used Twitter growing up, and I do not even use Twitter now. I do not really understand it too well. I feel like people just post whatever thoughts pop in their head and it is kind of silly to me. The only reason I have Twitter now is for this class :). As an aspiring Physician Assistant, Twitter might be beneficial in promoting a business, but I also have a passion for public health and Twitter could be useful for posting important info. 

The digital divide makes it harder for students access their schoolwork. Almost all schools have some sort of technology exclusive platform where students access homework and assignments or their grades. This makes it challenging for students with little to no access to computers and wifi to be at the same level as their peers who have steady access to technology and the internet. Just being mindful and aware of my students home situations and making sure that each one of my students have the resources to excel will make me a good teacher. 

I definitely want my students using Microsoft office. Being proficient in such a software would help them greatly in navigating school. I also want to start teaching my kids basic coding. I think that having that background and basic understanding of coding would really help them in their careers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment