Creative Commons License

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Journal 6


    Diigo was not my favorite tool to use. I found the website very old, and not incredibly user-friendly. I do really enjoy the concept, having a platform where educators can share resources, however the site could be better. The Diigo platform would be better if it was updated. It was not super simple to use and I am sure it would be more popular if it was. 
    My experience with blogging has been positive. Like I had mentioned before, I used to use the exact blog in high school to journal my journey through a big, end of the year project. Blogger is so easy to use and very functional. I love using Blogger. "Blogs" like Twitter,  do not like, because there are too many different types of people and accounts trying to get their messages across. 
    A Web 2.0 Tool I would like to implement in my classroom would be a wiki. It would be a really easy, and simple way to control my class. It would be very easy to edit, and keep under control, and closely monitor. Safety and security is my top priority in my classroom. Wiki sites are a 9/10 in my opinion, easy to control, easy to navigate, easy to get information off! Here is a site I and my classmates made in less than 30 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment